Suicide is preventable. Anyone can make a difference.
- Half-day training in suicide alertness skills
- Learn four basic steps to create a life-saving connection
- Widely used by professionals and the general public
Studies show that participants gain confidence:
- Asking people about suicide directly
- Connecting them to life-saving resources
- Keeping them safe until those resources take over
Register to attend at www.eatonresa.org/prodevelopment.
Contact Stacy Gatz for more information - 517.541.8763
Students from the Eaton RESA (Regional Education Service Agency) Career Preparation Center have received the Breaking Traditions Award from the Michigan Department of Education Office of Career and Technical Education.
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) Career Preparation Center will fund upgrades to local district career and technical program equipment through the release of grant dollars from the Michigan Department of Education.
Students from the Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) Career Preparation Center participated in the Youth Startup Expo at the Lansing Center on Tuesday, March 27.
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan Update
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests